The mObridge Analog Pre-amplifier provides a connection between the MOST system in the vehicle with any aftermarket analog amplifier.
It provides 8 channels of RCA analog outputs and an amplifier turn on/off control.
Full retention of the factory controls is supported - control Volume, Balance, Fader, and Equalizer (where applicable). There is no need for an external mounted controller or volume knob.
Note: From software revisions 1.7.0 onwards the DA2 has gained channel mapping available through the mObridge DSP graphical interface. The default mapping in its nonvolatile memory may not match your current output channels. Please refer to the release notes for the channel mapping description and details.
The DA2 interfaces seamlessly with the controls of the vehicle. Volume, Fade, Balance, Equalizer (if present) are all controllable via the existing vehicle controls. This means that unlike other integration options, there is no need for mounting of any additional controls inside the vehicle. The vehicle will look stock with exceptional audio quality.
- MOST plastic optical fiber (25MHz) (harness included)
- Power/Ground connection (harness included)
- 8 channels RCA full-range.
- 4V RMS
- 192kHz Sampling 24-bit digital to analog converter (DAC)
- Support for volume/fade/balance on factory radio and/or steering wheel.
- Support for all factory-fitted audio sources (eg telephone/navigation/voice recognition/television/dvd) (where applicable).
- Support for reverse park sensor audio overlay (where applicable).
- Support for factory multi-band equalizer (where applicable).
- 12-volt amplifier turn on/off signal.
PASSER FØLGENDE BILER:
NotesBMW2 SeriesCoupe (F22)